Usage & Maintain
(1) Avoiding strong attack:
Though with shockproof function, Watches still should avoid sudden impact. So when you do exercise, it is best to take the watch off
Watch belongs to metal products. Although it has the anti-magnetic device, when it stays near magnetic objects, its time showing would be incorrect. So it is better to avoid putting it near radio, TV and other electrical products.
(2) Avoid solvent:
Mercury, makeup spray, detergents, glue or paint, atlas, strap will cause recoloring, spoiled or damaged to the watch.
(3) Far from camphor material:
Camphor has the function of decomposing oils, which will result in broken down and function failure of the watch.
(4) Don't open the bottom cover frequently:
This is to avoid entrance of water and dust floating in the air and cause of watch failure function.
(5) Stay away from water and steam:
Though watches have waterproof device, waterproof parts may still be loose over time, which will cause the parts moisture. Further the rust parts will result in failure working. So when you are hand washing or bathing, you need to take off the watch.
(6) Watches collection mode:
In order to avoid entrance of the tiny chip cloth, dust, or perfume, cosmetics volatile oil into the watch and condensate watch parts corrosion oxidation, don't put your watch in pockets and bags. When you don't wear it for a long time, it should be placed in a cool, dry box.
(7) Take off the watch before you go to sleep:
Fiber and cotton sheets will cause inside and outside temperature change, which can easily damage the watch.
(8) Avoid rapid temperature changes:
As the watch is composed of a variety of different materials, rapid temperature change will affect different parts of the watch’s waterproof performance.
- Don’t adjust the calendar between 9:00pm-3:00am, when the spare parts of the watch would turn along with the calendar. Too quick adjustment may damage the wheel of the watch and reduce the service life of the watch.
- For watch with rotating crown, when adjusting time, please anticlockwise rotate the crown before pulling it, do not pull it directly. When finish adjusting, please push it back clockwise so that it can well prevent the water from entering the watch.
- For watch with calendar, when adjusting date, please set the date one day in advance first, after that adjust to the date you want by turning the hour hand. It can avoid mixing up day and night if not adjust the calendar directly.
- Quartz watches are powered by batteries inside which will inevitably have to be replaced over a period of time. Many quartz watches have simple battery indictors to inform you when the battery power is starting to fade. These indicators include the sweeping second hand skipping several seconds at a time, moving back and forth in the same spot or being completely stopped altogether. When you watch battery does need to be replaced, please have it replaced at a repair or service center authorized by Naviforce watch.